Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
Please visit Health Promotion and Wellness to get a copy of your personal Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) calculator card. This card will provide you with information on low risk drinking behaviors can help you to monitor your BAC in a responsible manner.
- KSU Alcohol and Drug Policy
- KSU Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Education and Prevention Coalition
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS)
- Center for Young Adult Addiction and Recovery
- KSU Student Health Services
- Nicotine Cessation Quit Kits
Social Norming Campaigns
Health Promotion and Wellness has been awarded numerous grants from the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety. The program promotes education and awareness to young adults about highway safety issues, such as but not limited to; underage drinking, impaired driving, destructive decisions, and other high-risk behaviors, in order to decrease crashes, injuries, and fatalities.
Data from the American College Health Association’s National College Health Assessment consistently indicates that the majority of KSU students participate in low-risk drinking behaviors that are actually below the national average.