A condom distribution program offered to KSU students.
According to the 2018 American College Health Association National College Health Assessment-II Data for KSU students, we know the following:
- 43.2% of sexually active students report using a protective barrier when engaging in vaginal intercourse
- 48% of students who are sexually active did not report using any method of contraception the last time they had vaginal intercourse
- 5.5% of sexually active students report using a protective barrier when engaging in oral sex
The educational goals of the Condom Concierge are to:
- Increase the number of KSU students using protective barriers when engaging in sexual activities
- Remove the embarrassment some students feel when browsing through supplies in our office
- Make it easier to access condoms and other sexual health supplies on campus
How do students request supplies for personal use?
- Students can request FREE condoms and other sexual health supplies online.
- When notified, student can pick up their order in the Student Recreation and Activities Center, suite 1200 located on the Kennesaw Campus.
Single kits are available for walk-ins but for future orders, a request form must be completed online.
As part of this new program, we encourage students to take the time to meet with a Health Educator to ask any questions or share any concerns regarding sexual health supplies and sexual health in general.
How do students request supplies for health programs?
Students who are part of a Registered Student Organization can request condoms and other sexual health supplies.
Please submit your request no later than three weeks prior to your desired pick up date. After submitting your request, we will contact you to go over details and availability before the order is completed. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.Bulk Order Form
Any KSU student can place an order by submitting a request online.
Supplies are funded by student fees and/or donations from local health agencies.