Welcome to Health Promotion and Wellness
Our office remains committed to supporting student wellbeing and resilience. Based on recommendations to limit personal contact and encourage safe social distancing, our office has implemented the following practices for Fall Semester 2020:
- If you are visiting in person, please wear a mask.
- Health Promotion and Wellness programs will be provided both online and in person. Please visit the Event Calendar for current programming. Please email email@example.com or call 470-578-6394 with any questions.
- To reach a staff person, please email or call directly. Contact information can be found on the Meet the Staff page.
- HIV and Hepatitis C TestingFREE and CONFIDENTIAL rapid HIV and Hepatitis C testing each month! Condoms and other sexual health ...11:00 amKennesaw Student Recreation & Activities Center Room 1220HIV and Hepatitis C TestingKennesaw Student Recreation & Activities Center Room 1220
- Wellness on Wheels: Stress & AnxietyWe will be planting seeds in recycled egg cartons. Find the Peer Health OWLs for free giveaways, t...11:00 amStingers WalkwayWellness on Wheels: Stress & AnxietyStingers Walkway
New Student Patient Portal
KSU students can conveniently schedule appointments for Health Promotion and Wellness programs and services like Nutrition Counseling or HIV and Hepatitis C Screening through the new Patient Portal. Students can complete and submit necessary forms online through the secure platform. A reference guide is available for assistance.
For HIV and Hepatitis C Screening: If using the Patient Portal, appointments must be made at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment time. Appointments can still be made after the deadline by calling 470-578-6394.
Health & Well-Being Newsletter
Health & Well-Being is a monthly newsletter created to inform students of programs and services available in-person or virtually.
Click the image on the left to view the newsletter.
If you have general questions, you may call 470-578-6394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls and emails will be responded to Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.