Welcome to Health Promotion and Wellness
Our office remains committed to supporting student wellbeing and resilience. Based on recommendations to limit personal contact and encourage safe social distancing, our office has implemented the following practices:
- If you are visiting in person, please wear a mask.
- Health Promotion and Wellness programs will be provided both online and in person. Please visit the Event Calendar for current programming. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 470-578-6394 with any questions.
- To reach a staff person, please email or call directly. Contact information can be found on the Meet the Staff page.
- Recipe Tasting: HUMMUS Where the Heart IsCome taste our delicious avocado hummus recipe. Samples of the featured recipe will be given while ...12:00 pmKennesaw Campus GreenRecipe Tasting: HUMMUS Where the Heart IsKennesaw Campus Green
- Recipe Tasting: HUMMUS Where the Heart IsCome taste our delicious avocado hummus recipe. Samples of the featured recipe will be given while ...12:00 pmJoe Mack Wilson Student CenterRecipe Tasting: HUMMUS Where the Heart IsJoe Mack Wilson Student Center
- Wellness on Wheels: Summer Rules for Staying CoolFind the Peer Health OWLs for free giveaways, tips, and fun activities to better your overall health...12:00 pmKennesaw Campus GreenWellness on Wheels: Summer Rules for Staying CoolKennesaw Campus Green
- Recipe Tasting: Bada BEAN Bada Boom!Come taste our delicious Mediterranean 3-bean quinoa salad. Samples of the featured recipe will be ...12:00 pmKennesaw Campus GreenRecipe Tasting: Bada BEAN Bada Boom!Kennesaw Campus Green
New Student Patient Portal
KSU students can conveniently schedule appointments for Health Promotion and Wellness programs and services like Nutrition Counseling or HIV and Hepatitis C Screening through the new Patient Portal. Students can complete and submit necessary forms online through the secure platform. A reference guide is available for assistance.
For HIV and Hepatitis C Screening: If using the Patient Portal, appointments must be made at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment time. Appointments can still be made after the deadline by calling 470-578-6394.
Healthy Happenings Newsletter
Click the image on the left to view the newsletter.
If you have general questions, you may call 470-578-6394 or email email@example.com. Phone calls and emails will be responded to Monday-Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.