A condom distribution program offered to KSU students.
According to the 2018 American College Health Association National College Health Assessment-II Data for KSU students, we know the following:
- 43.2% of sexually active students report using a protective barrier when engaging in vaginal intercourse
- 48% of students who are sexually active did not report using any method of contraception the last time they had vaginal intercourse
- 5.5% of sexually active students report using a protective barrier when engaging in oral sex
The educational goals of the Condom Concierge are to:
- Increase the number of KSU students using protective barriers when engaging in sexual activities
- Remove the embarrassment some students feel when browsing through supplies in our office
- Make it easier to access condoms and other sexual health supplies on campus
How do students request supplies?
- Students can request FREE condoms and other sexual health supplies online.
- When notified, student can pick up their order in the Student Recreation and Activities Center, suite 1200 located on the Kennesaw Campus.
Single kits are available for walk-ins but for future orders, a request form must be completed online.
As part of this new program, we encourage students to take the time to meet with a Health Educator to ask any questions or share any concerns regarding sexual health supplies and sexual health in general.
Any KSU student can place an order by submitting a request online.
Supplies are funded by student fees and/or donations from local health agencies.